Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Well, I Tried

We can't all be Sandy Allnock. But I tried.


Proper shading of big flowers is really, really hard. For me. Sandy sure makes it look easy, though.


Let's focus on the fact that the card is colorful, and the black banner with white embossing is totally awesome. 

And bling. Gotta love the bling.

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan

Supplies
stamps: Altenew
ink: Memento black, embossing ink
paper: Gina K 
accessories: Copic markers, craft foam, glue, rhinestones

6 comments:

  1. beautiful!!! I thought of you yesterday. When Mike opened his valentine's card he said "oh good, bling." HA. It was gold glitter paper, not rhinestones, but it cracked me up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your coloring is perfect, Susan. The flower is so pretty. Your shading is lovely. I know how you feel. Everything about coloring is hard for me. But I do my best and keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all can't be Susan Raihala .But my husband loved his card -a heart covered with bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your card is gorgeous! I watch Sandy Allnock, Kristina Werner and think, oh that looks so easy! Hahaha I can never seem to duplicate their coloring or other techniques. But it's fun to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a beautiful card, Susan. I don't color, so would be thrilled to produce these lovely results. We all have our strengths & some of us are still searching for ours. BTW, loved your Lenten post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Show us one time how you do all your banners with the sentiments??!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!