Monday, January 22, 2018

A Quickie

Wow. I'd hoped to have more time to post tonight, but time got away from me. My floors are mopped, though.

Anyway, here's a quick card inspired by all the coffee-themed cards in a Stampington & Co magazine.



This was a surprisingly challenging card to make, mainly because all my splatter stamps seemed too large in scale for such a small coffee cup.

I like big cups, and I cannot lie. But not on cards. They don't leave enough room for white space. This little cup is perfect but needed little spatters, and the ancient Itty Bitty Backgrounds stamp from StampinUp worked perfectly.

Seriously. This simple card took about four iterations to get right. Never, ever, ever give up! Unless you should. Sometimes you should.

Ignore me. I'm tired and going to bed now.

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey coffee cup, text style, word; StampinUp Itty Bitty Backgrounds
ink: Hero Arts sand, Archival potting soil
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: heart rhinestones, dimensionals, post-its for masking

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!