Friday, May 19, 2017

New Tab on Card Shop and Simple Friday Card

The tab on Karen's Card Shop is now live on the blog. You can find the tabs by clicking to the blog itself (if you read Simplicity by email or in a reader), and on the bar below the blog title, you'll see Home, Subscribe, Product Talk, Use Your Hoard, and Karen's Card Shop. Click on Karen's Card Shop (or this link right here), and you'll find all the details of the shop.

If you still have questions, please ask them on the Karen's Card Shop page in the comments if possible, or email me at susanraihala at roadrunner dot com.

I will update the page as questions come in. Surely I haven't covered everything.

Today's card is simple because I've been typing entirely too much. Isn't that matting sublime?




Happy Friday.

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan

Supplies 
stamps: StampinUp Letters from Friends
ink: Archival black
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: none, because it's super simple

5 comments:

  1. I have loved this set for a long time. I had to look; it was issued in 2000. And I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! I do have a question about all the layers. Do you use the same weight card stock as your base when creating these white on white mat layers? If so, do you find the card gets "off balance"? Very heavy in the front?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect matting for that stamp. It just sets it off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the info Susan. I'll be forwarding to my church leaders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All those mats are indeed wonderful. As is the card. and you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!