Thursday, April 14, 2016

IC540, Take Two



IC540 is so much fun! This photo from The Cake Blog gave me the idea for a sweet little card.


Easter Nest Cake - how to make a nest cake with roasted coconut and chocolate eggs for Easter dessert | by Cakegirls for TheCakeBlog.com


I have Stampin'Up's absolutely beautiful set Nature Walk, which has an egg stamp. The original stamp has five eggs, but I cut them apart. After stamping one of them three times on a scrap of card stock that I'd stamped with a large shadow stamp in Hero Arts soft blossom ink, I cut them out. After I added a few punched fern shapes, the results made me happy.



Check out all that white space.

*happy sigh*

Supplies
stamps: StampinUp Nature Walk
ink: Hero Arts soft blossom, Memento Luxe rich cocoa
paper: papertrey white
accessories: fern punch, dimensionals, scissors, glue pen


2 comments:

  1. love this. it is so sweet in a good way (no pun intended; plus I want that cake!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Not sure I could leave all that space myself lol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!