Sunday, January 17, 2016

Color and Quitter Strips

Yesterday's post asking which color combination you preferred provoked plenty of comments...enough to conclude that the clear majority of those who responded preferred grape jelly to pumpkin pie. I expected the voting to be closer, but then, I like pumpkin pie.

I loved the comment by Claudia, who wrote, "Isn't it fun how we all see things differently?"

Yes! Yes, it is FUN!!!!

Some people seem to think that we all need to agree about everything. I don't understand that. Difference makes life interesting and FUN! Some of you preferred grape jelly, some preferred pumpkin pie, and hopefully at least one or two of you who didn't respond agree with me that they are both interesting.

Colors provoke strong responses in us, although I find over the years my antipathy for certain colors (orange, most noticeably) has faded. These days, I like playing with all the colors in the Crayon Box.

I hope you find the colors you like playing with and play with them enthusiastically!

Today's quitter strip (a.k.a. book mark) is brought to you by the colors Green and Blue.



Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Peaceful Garden, Hero Arts shadow, Clearly Besotted sentiment
ink: Impress Fresh ink basil, Sicillian blue; Memento Gray Flannel
paper: Papertrey Ink white
accessories; white eyelet, gray floss

2 comments:

  1. Funnily enough, like you I used to loathe orange - so much so it produced an almost physical response. It's now one of my fave colours for art and clothes/accessories. But always and forever, its green for the win.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!