Tuesday, February 18, 2014

No Wine Chugging Needed

Fortunately, Tuesday's school day started on time, with roads merely wet, not icy. Whew. Instead, I had a meeting at church to plan our new photo directory (fun) and got a massage (even more fun).

So all's well that ends well.

Today's card is a colorful yet weird design. I really liked it at first, but later, it dawned on me that the lines could be seen as very colorful bars to some sort of rainbow-and-jewel prison for puppies and fairies and unicorns. And then I thought it would be fun to be in that prison, sentenced to death by puppy breath.

See? My brain can go weird places entirely without the influence of alcohol.




Still, I used that line stamp from Hero Arts Notebook Essentials, so go, me!!!

Supplies
stamps: Hero Arts Notebook Essentials, Papertrey Happy Trails
ink: Memento
paper: white
accessories: rhinestones

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad school started on time so you weren't forced to chug wine in order to survive the day. And you got a massage - yay for you! You are funny - your rainbow and jewel prison comment made me laugh. I like the lines uses vertically. The bling looks good. I wish I had a stamp with that lovely sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cool CAS card! And so colorful too .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prettiest prison bars ever! :-) I liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love where your mind goes, with or without alcohol.

    Can't imagine what you go through with snow closures, if only things got too hot for school .... no ... it will never happen (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What impresses me more than your simplicity is that you even have bling that matches with each color you used! Could not happen at my house...

    Rainbow color order always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!

    Brilliantly designed - looks fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!