Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love in the Time of Cool Fonts

I ordered a new set from CASual Fridays and love, love, love the fonts.



Plus, my son is performing in Guys and Dolls in a few weeks. I keep singing this line in my head, but in my grandmother's voice because she used to sing it to me all the time when I was little.

Ah, memories.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. Have a lovely weekend!

Supplies
stamps: CASual Friday Only You, Papertrey Heart Prints
ink: Memento Luxe black, Memento angel pink
paper: Neenah 110# white
accessories: Hero Arts hearts, corner rounder

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. I used to sing that to my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - all the pink hearts really stand out next to the black. The fonts really are special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the memories! I remember my mother singing this and I sang it to my daughter and to my grand kids when they were little. Oh, and cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, as always! A bushel and a peck, and a hug around the neck =) I remember my mother saying this all the time. She didn't sing very well:) Oh, for the days when songs had words that you could understand and sing. When singing was singing and not shouting at the top of your voice. I love old time sing-along music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember that song from my childhood! Thanks for the memory. And the cute card today, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Valentine's Day to you! Love the card! Those little hearts are the perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card looks great! My grandmother used to sing that song to me too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!