Monday, February 3, 2014

Little Birdie Says Hello


The grid stamp from Lily Bee's Memorandum set adds a fun and fresh pattern to this little birdie!



I'm having problems with Blogger...again. It won't let me upload photos from my computer. So frustrating sometimes! I fear the resolution on this photo is too low as a result of my work-around, and hope the "Hello" doesn't look as pixelated to you as it does to me. At least the photo is here and not languishing on my hard drive!

We're bracing for yet another winter storm here in Ohio, while other parts of the country are already being pummeled with snow. To all who are in the grip of Old Man Winter, stay safe and warm!

And drink a hot beverage. I find that helps.

Supplies
stamps: Gina K sentiment
ink: Hero Arts and Memento
paper: Papertrey Ink white
accessories: SU bird punch, dimensional, glue pen

4 comments:

  1. The bird looks fine (so does the whole photo). I've heard that Blogger plays nicely with Google Chrome, not so much with other browsers - have you tried Chrome? (I've had Chrome since before I started MASKerade, and rarely have Blogger issues). Maybe give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SIMPLY the CUTEST card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have that punch! Your bird is darling :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!