Friday, February 21, 2014

Cards I've Received Lately

Today's post is all about thanking those of you who've brightened my mail lately with beautiful cards! There are actually a few more that I've not photographed yet, so don't worry if you sent something and it's not here. Your lovelies will make it into the next thank you post!

You have absolutely no idea how much I appreciate these or the lift they continue to give me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

From Darla P.

From Leslie B., who couldn't possibly know that most of the cards
I sent before making cards came from the WWF.

Lisa I. and her German shepherd Annie sent this lovely card
along with a bag full of homemade
dog treats for Daisy

Isn't Annie beautiful?!? And so kind to share
with Daisy!

From Anne B., who also sent this magnet/bookmark, whose message
I need every single day:



Many thanks to all of you who have sent cards, but also those who have sent emails expressing your support and appreciation for this blog and my others.

Thank you all so very much.

4 comments:

  1. Blogland is one of the most lovely spots on earth, filled with the most delightful people. The cards are wonderful, and thank you so much for sharing them with us. I have to tell you that after finalizing my Sunday School lesson for tomorrow, I thought of the one song we're working on to be sung in later spring...Psalm 23. And then I see this bookmark in your post! God is funny! Love how He keeps me grounded like this. Have a great weekend. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't so nice to be so loved and appreciated! You inspire us.
    hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!