Monday, August 5, 2013

Will This Qualify?

Ardyth's OLW challenge from last Wednesday is Speechless: make a card without a sentiment.

Well, I don't know if this quite qualifies, but I tried to make a speechless card with speech bubbles because, I don't know, I'm weird that way. The question is, will the "xoxo" count as a sentiment, or is it just a symbol for kisses and hugs?

Only Ardyth may decide....



What sayeth you, Judge Ardyth?

supplies
stamps: Hero Arts Speech Bubbles, Year Round Sentiments
ink: Memento
paper: Papertrey Ink white
accessories: corner rounder, heart-shaped rhinestone

5 comments:

  1. I think it's a great take on the idea of speechless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm..... all this power is going to my head! lol! I love it! You took the challenge to the next level by using speech bubbles on a speechless card, and I don't think xoxo is actually a word, I think they're more like symbols, so ding, ding, ding! It qualifies! lol! Isn't it amazing how easy it is to get a message across on a card without any words?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the theme - too clever for words :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever! The layout looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!